Can Your Attorney Defend You Effectively?
To get the most favorable possible outcome, you need:
- A criminal defense attorney with years of experience
- Someone with a solid track record
- An individual who understands the local court system
- A zealous advocate who will fight for your rights
- An attorney who understands what a judge and the other attorneys are inclined to do
Should I Defend Myself..? Read the article.
Consider Kerri Quintal
A Results-Driven Criminal Attorney
Attorney Kerri Quintal is a zealous advocate for both juveniles and adults who have been charged with felonies and misdemeanors in the courts of Massachusetts.
She is an Attleboro based criminal law attorney who has a strong understanding of all the courts within Bristol County and surrounding counties – because she works those courts on a daily bais. Kerri handles a wide range of criminal matters, from DUI to white collar crimes.
Experience, Understanding & Track Record
Do I Need a Criminal Attorney?
If you can answer “yes” to any one of the following questions, you need an experienced Massachusetts criminal attorney.
- Are you scheduled to appear in Attleboro District Court?
- Have you been charged with a DUI, OUI or other driving offense?
- Have you been found guilty of a prior felony charge before?
- Are you currently out on probation or parole from a previous offense?
I do not have the words to express the gratitude I have for helping me in a potential life altering chain of events… You had managed to get the charges dismissed for court costs. It was better than even the best case scenario we had discussed because there was no additional fine….I was more than pleased with the final bill and prompt return of the balance from my retainer. Read the full letter
I’ve worked in the Attleboro and Bristol county court system for over 15 years and as a result, not only have an understanding of how the law is written, but also how it is applied in the real world. I know the courts, the judges, and the people in the court system. All combined help to make a difference in outcomes for my clients.
KERRI QUINTAL, ATTORNEY AT LAW